Why is my bike trailer still in the garage?

A few months ago, I went to a new car show and had the opportunity to check out a new vehicle that was being sold.

It was a 2018 Honda Ridgeline with a trailer hitch mounted to the top of the frame.

While it looked nice, I wasn’t sure if it would hold up in the heavy snow. 

The Ridgelines were built in the late 1970s for a new generation of people looking for something that could get them around town and had a very unique appearance.

They were a lot like their modern-day counterparts today, with big wheels and a huge roofline. 

However, they weren’t designed to be driven on pavement, and I wasn, too. 

So I took a look at the Ridgels trailer and decided to see if I could modify it to better fit my needs. 

When I got to the store, I noticed that I could use a trailer jack, trailer hitch bolts, and a small extension bar to mount the trailer to the frame, and use the trailer as a stand.

The trailer would still need to be bolted to the rear of the vehicle, but that would be easy enough to remove. 

A quick online search of parts found a trailer-mounting bolt kit for $50, so I figured that I would just add it to my list of purchases. 

I took it to the dealership and ordered the hitch, trailer bolts, trailer extension bar, and hitch mount kit. 

After waiting about an hour to be able to put it in the car, I was relieved to see that it was ready to go.

I loaded the trailer into the truck and headed to work. 

My new trailer hitch and trailer bolts arrived within days. 

Before I get into the details of what I did to the Ridgs trailer, I want to say that I have seen similar modifications done before. 

Some people have simply used a few pieces of scrap metal, a drill press, and an angle grinder to install a trailer trailer hitch on their car.

Others have added wheels, brakes, and tires, and even installed a windshield wiper. 

In all of these cases, the results were often unsatisfactory, but I decided that I didn’t want to spend the money on a new trailer. 

As the Ridgatees trailer began to take on its new life, I began thinking about how to make it more useful for me. 

First, I decided to get rid of the trailer hitch bolt kit.

The bolt kit included a set of six bolts that you can buy online.

These bolts were all very simple and easy to install, so there wasn’t a lot of work involved in doing the job. 

If you’re looking to modify a car, however, you will need to get a few more bolts in order to get your new hitch onto the frame of your new vehicle. 

For the RidGels trailer, this meant getting six bolts and a 5/16″ drill bit. 

Then, I drilled the holes for the hitch mount bolt kit, and drilled the mounting bolts to the side of the hitch. 

It took me about an afternoon to drill out the mounting holes, and it took me a few hours to drill the bolt mounting holes. 

Once I got the holes drilled, I took the bolt assembly out and took it back to the shop for some sanding. 

With a bit of sanding, I could sand the bolt head down and get a good seal. 

This step was a bit tricky, and there were a few small imperfections that I noticed as I was sanding the bolt. 

But I was happy with the results. 

 After sanding out the bolts, I attached the hitch to the trailer with the hitch bolts. 

Now, if I had to do it over, I would have gone ahead and drilled a hole through the hitch’s bolt and added a little bit of additional support. 

At this point, I knew I needed to install the trailer.

I found a large piece of lumber on Craigslist and began cutting a long section. 

To install the hitch on my Ridgate, I first took it off the frame and laid it out on a piece of plywood. 

Next, I installed the trailer’s trailer hitch into the hitch hole. 

Finally, I connected the hitch bracket to the hitch bolt using the hitch mounting bolts and the hitch extension bar. 

Since I was using a 5-1/4″ angle grander, I used some extra angle grind force to cut a small section of ply to fit between the two. 

There was a slight problem with the plywood, however. 

Due to the length of the angle grindle, the ply wood was a little too long to fit snugly between the angle grinders. 

Thankfully, I found some spare angle grinders at the lumber yard. 

One of the screws holding the hitch in place was bent and needed to be replaced. 

Unfortunately, the